Friday, August 30, 2013

Volunteer/service ideas!

Looking for volunteer/service ideas for you and your family? Check out Craigslist! Type in your area >community>volunteers. I found some really great opportunities on there. To name a few I saw today:

-Hospice Volunteering -shangrilahospice.com / Inland Valley Hospice (there are a lot of these :( And/or I bet a lot of us know an elderly person in our church or our own family even, we could go and hang out with every once and a while:) I know I do.
-Tutoring for homeless children -schoolonwheels.org (kids can even participate in this one :)
Let me know what you guys come across. Let's fill up the IHS calendar!!

1 comment:

  1. This is a wonderful idea! This way we can all search things that are close by, thereby cutting down on drive time! I'll search for things in the Moreno Valley/ Colton area.

    ReplyDelete