Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Adoration


I love logging on to this blog to find out what is waiting for me. The other women's post always give me much to think about, like the last post. The quote from St. Catherine LabourĂ©. 

The moment I read that I thought about adoration, and how it's been too long and I should go very soon.                


Saint John the Baptist in Costa Mesa has a 24 hour adoration chapel and I often go there even for just 10 minutes when I feel I need some direction. I believe adoration is very important for me (for all). Placing myself before the Lord in such a way helps me to de-clutter my thoughts and reconnect with God.

Of course the Lord is just as present in the Tabernacle as He is when exposed on the altar, and even though God is always with us, being so close to Him in His Church without any distractions is something so beneficial to us spiritually.

The feeling of peace, not just "peace & quiet", but peace in your spirit is undeniable after a visit with our Lord in adoration.

~Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment