Monday, March 10, 2014

The Fellowship of the Unashamed

I have loved this mission statement since the first time I read it on Patrick Madrid's website. I have heard it only once after that, yesterday, when I watched a clip of my friend and business associate, Jackie Lewis. She said it in her closing statement during a worship service Sunday Feb. 23rd. Jackie has since passed away on Ash Wednesday from complications from a virus possibly from mosquito bites she got in Puerto Rico.
She was 32 and a wife and mother of 4. Please pray for the repose of the soul of my friend, Jackie Lewis





The Fellowship of the Unashamed


 

In His Service,
Debbie Spolar

2 comments:

  1. I offer my condolences and prayers for your YOUNG friend Jackie. May God console her family and her children and all those that loved her. Ash Wednesday...what a special day to return Home to our Lord.

    What a beautiful Mission Statement. Passionate-No holes Barred. I love it too!

    Summer*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome mission statement! I am sorry for your loss and pray for her and hers!

    ReplyDelete