Monday, July 29, 2013

Yes?

So Dear Hearts,
I think we all know we have been called by name! I guess my questions are, "Have I answered this calling? Have I been listening? What is it that I am called to do?!"
I think God is calling me to get busy! Stop lollygagging. The wedding is over and I can't use that as an excuse anymore for not getting involved in anything else. We've got souls to save- Our own souls to save! We are the Mystical Body of Christ. Am I doing all I can to live the Eucharist? Hmmm...
I think that starting this group will help us to encourage each other in our Catholic walk. Seeing the excitement in people with whom I talk about this confirms this! I am eager to see all of the links, blogs, and calendar events that pop up! I'm not sure where this will lead but I pray that God uses it for His glory and our benefit.
Right now I am being called to go on a horse back ride with my girls so... I'm off!

2 comments:

  1. Yes! The timing couldn't be better to come together like this, educate; organize; unite; inspire. Lead by example to bring about the changes we would all like to see in our Country and the World! God gave us all such unique gifts and talents. Lets go out and use them to honor Him and help one another! I'm listening Lord..and I'm ready!

    (Thank You Holy Spirit for inspiring those whom you called to start this group! May God Bless and guide it, and all the people involved, with His own hands. May it grow out of Love for one another and through devotion to You Lord. Amen)

    ReplyDelete