Thursday, July 10, 2014

A conversion story I wish everyone could hear!

Thank You Carol for posting "Why Catholic" a beautiful conversion story!
I found one the other day, by accident on YouTube that blew me away! It brought me to tears. It is Dr. Peter Kreeft's conversion from Protestantism... that began when he was a child! The video comes in parts that automatically play one after the other. Each part is a bit long but soo worth it! I especially love his unique take on how to love and appreciate our Protestant brothers and sisters for where they are now, and to see how very important it is for us to support each other, look for common ground, pray for each other and stick together on important issues that our society is facing (especially right now!)


Watch "Dr. Peter Kreeft's conversion to Catholicism from Protestantism"  (Full) on YouTube:

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VO2NGGmWBQo&feature=youtube_gdata_player


Summer*

No comments:

Post a Comment